Firefighters from the City Fire Brigade took to the streets of a busy Saturday morning to pull the largest fire engine in our fleet, the Ersham ML 18-22 Mechanical Ladder in aid of the Gibraltar Prostrate Cancer Support Group. The charity pull took place on Saturday 30 November and was in support of the “Movember” awareness campaign conducted by the Gibraltar Prostrate Cancer Support Group which has run throughout the month of November and entailed many men growing a moustache in support of the campaign.
The charity pull took place from Casemates Square along Main Street to Cathedral Square and from there back to Casemates Square, as one Firefighter was heard to comment “its all down hill now”.
During the pull Firefighters from the City Fire Brigade together with supporters of the Prostrate Cancer Support Group managed to collect from the passers by, who gave generously.
If you wish to support the Prostrate Cancer Support Group or wish to have more information about their work click on to their website at; www.PSCG.gi
- 05 Dec 2019GIBRALTAR FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICE OFFICERS VISIT LONDON FIRE BRIGADE
- 09 Dec 2019Fire Service Officers attend Compartment Fire Behaviour Course
- 11 Nov 2019Fire Service Mechanic attends Servicing course in Holland
- 07 Nov 2019Fire Service personnel attend Hazardous Materials Course
- 18 Oct 2019GFRS Personnel Receive Their Overseas Territories 18 Year Good Conduct and Long Service Medals.
- Fire Station 8 Grand Parade, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Fire and Ambulance Emergency 190