The Gibraltar Fire & Rescue Service (GFRS) maintains this website to enhance public access to information about our organisation and our work. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them as soon as possible. However the GFRS accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site. For any comments, corrections and or amendments please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is:
(a) of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
(b) not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
(c) sometimes linked to external sites over which the GFRS has no control and for which the GFRS assumes no responsibility;
(d) not professional only generic guidance (if you need specific Fire Safety advice, you should always contact the GFRS Fire Safety Department or a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available on-line exactly reproduces an officially adopted text.
The GFRS excludes liability for any direct or indirect damages resulting to any user of this website. Save that this disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of H.M. Government of Gibraltar in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
- 27 Apr 2020Promotions at the Gibraltar Fire & Rescue Service
- 24 Feb 2020Fire Service Officers attend High Rise Incident Command Course
- 24 Jan 2020Gibraltar Has a New Chief Fire Officer
- 18 Feb 2020Fire Service Officer attends Incident Command Course in UK
- 05 Dec 2019GIBRALTAR FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICE OFFICERS VISIT LONDON FIRE BRIGADE
- Fire Station 8 Grand Parade, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Fire and Ambulance Emergency 190