Using a fire extinguisher may help prevent a small fire develop into an inferno. However it is important to know which extinguisher to use for a particular type of fire. Remember only use an extinguisher if it’s safe to do so, and always call the fire brigade, even if the fire is extinguished.
For advice on which type of fire extinguisher is best for a specific risk consult the Fire Safety Department on (350) 20072936 or email@example.com
Download the Extinguisher Type and Use Guide: Extinguisher Guide.pdf
Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free.
- 11 Nov 2019Fire Service Mechanic attends Servicing course in Holland
- 07 Nov 2019Fire Service personnel attend Hazardous Materials Course
- 18 Oct 2019GFRS Personnel Receive Their Overseas Territories 18 Year Good Conduct and Long Service Medals.
- 27 Sep 2019GFRS Fire Fighter Matt Coulthard Awarded Gibraltar Coin For His Endeavours At The British Fire Fighter Challenge
- 26 Sep 2019Breathing Apparatus Maintenance Course
- Fire Station 8 Grand Parade, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Fire and Ambulance Emergency 190