Using a fire extinguisher may help prevent a small fire develop into an inferno. However it is important to know which extinguisher to use for a particular type of fire. Remember only use an extinguisher if it’s safe to do so, and always call the fire brigade, even if the fire is extinguished.
For advice on which type of fire extinguisher is best for a specific risk consult the Fire Safety Department on (350) 20072936 or email@example.com
Download the Extinguisher Type and Use Guide: Extinguisher Guide.pdf
Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free.
- 28 May 2019Fire Officer Qualifies as Breathing Apparatus Instructor
- 20 May 2019Fire Service Officers attend LNG Awareness Course in Rotterdam
- 27 Mar 2019Firefighters from the Gibraltar Fire & Rescue Service attend UK Course
- 18 Mar 2019A new Fire Control Operator for the Gibraltar Fire & Rescue Service
- 05 Dec 2018Four firefighters have successfully completed the second and final stage of the GFRS’ Sub Officer’s qualification process.
- Fire Station 8 Grand Parade, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Fire and Ambulance Emergency 190