Using a fire extinguisher may help prevent a small fire develop into an inferno. However it is important to know which extinguisher to use for a particular type of fire. Remember only use an extinguisher if it’s safe to do so, and always call the fire brigade, even if the fire is extinguished.
For advice on which type of fire extinguisher is best for a specific risk consult the Fire Safety Department on (350) 20072936 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Extinguisher Type and Use Guide: Extinguisher Guide.pdf
Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free.
- 23 Jul 2020His Excellency The Governor Visits the Fire Station.
- 25 Jun 2020Summer BBQ Advice
- 27 Apr 2020Promotions at the Gibraltar Fire & Rescue Service
- 24 Feb 2020Fire Service Officers attend High Rise Incident Command Course
- 24 Jan 2020Gibraltar Has a New Chief Fire Officer
- Fire Station 8 Grand Parade, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Fire and Ambulance Emergency 190