Fire Safety at Work
With the advent of Health & Safety Regulations many local firms and Government departments have requested Fire Safety Training for their staff from the Fire Safety Department. Our Basic Fire Safety presentations cover both theoretical and practical Fire Safety instruction, aimed at all levels, from management to staff.
The core functions taught are:
- Good Housekeeping
- Smoking policy
- Electrical installations
- When work ceases
- Raising the alarm
- Calling the Fire Brigade
- Tackling the fire if safe to do so
- Evacuating the premises
- Assembly points
Fire Action & Assembly Notice
The Fire Action & Assembly Notice gives instruction on what action to take in the event of a fire, how to raise the alarm and what telephone number to call the Fire Service. The notice incorporates a blank where you can insert the designated Place of Assembly for your employees and visitors to your place of work. Download a free copy and you can start using it straight away.
Fire Plans and Fire Safety Training
Management can also be assisted in the drafting of Fire Plans for their premises after conducting a risk assessment. Help in developing Fire Drill instructions and guidelines is also available.
For further advice about fire safety at your place of work or fire safety training requirements please contact the Fire Safety Department on (350) 20072936 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 28 May 2019Fire Officer Qualifies as Breathing Apparatus Instructor
- 20 May 2019Fire Service Officers attend LNG Awareness Course in Rotterdam
- 27 Mar 2019Firefighters from the Gibraltar Fire & Rescue Service attend UK Course
- 18 Mar 2019A new Fire Control Operator for the Gibraltar Fire & Rescue Service
- 05 Dec 2018Four firefighters have successfully completed the second and final stage of the GFRS’ Sub Officer’s qualification process.
- Fire Station 8 Grand Parade, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Fire and Ambulance Emergency 190