Mechanic Julian North from the Gibraltar Fire and Rescue Service (GFRS) has recently completed the Holmatro Service technician course at Raamsdonksveer, Holland, achieving maximum marks on his final practical and theoretical assessments. During this three-day course, he has been trained as a certified factory technician to maintain, repair, yearly inspect and test hydraulic rescue equipment. This inspection program contains the most demanding procedures in the market for checking tool condition, reliability and safety. The GFRS Senior Management Team would like to congratulate Mr North on his achievement. He will now join our servicing team who work tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure that all our front line appliances and equipment are safe and operationally ready.
- 24 Jan 2020Gibraltar Has a New Chief Fire Officer
- 05 Dec 2019GIBRALTAR FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICE OFFICERS VISIT LONDON FIRE BRIGADE
- 09 Dec 2019Fire Service Officers attend Compartment Fire Behaviour Course
- 11 Nov 2019Fire Service Mechanic attends Servicing course in Holland
- 07 Nov 2019Fire Service personnel attend Hazardous Materials Course
- Fire Station 8 Grand Parade, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Fire and Ambulance Emergency 190