Nine Officers from the Gibraltar Fire and Rescue Service have successfully completed a management course delivered by Mark Little Associates and endorsed by the Institution of Leadership and Management. This course has been possible thanks to the collaboration of the Department of Education.
The Potential Leaders programme focuses on developing future managers and preparing our junior ranks to embrace the risks and opportunities that accompany new and challenging leadership roles. The course objectives centre on ensuring we provide the foundation for future success and committing to developing strong leaders. This programme empowers our officers to overcome the increasingly complex challenges that emerge as they take on leadership roles. By exploring the pros and cons of diverse leadership styles and strategies, allowing them to expand their ability to build productive teams, champion change, lead in difficult situations, and create a culture of high performance.
The Gibraltar Fire and Rescue Service would like to congratulate all our officers for their achievements as we collectively embark in this progressive journey to ensure we can become a stronger more resilient organisation during these challenging times for the fire service.
- 11 Nov 2019Fire Service Mechanic attends Servicing course in Holland
- 07 Nov 2019Fire Service personnel attend Hazardous Materials Course
- 18 Oct 2019GFRS Personnel Receive Their Overseas Territories 18 Year Good Conduct and Long Service Medals.
- 27 Sep 2019GFRS Fire Fighter Matt Coulthard Awarded Gibraltar Coin For His Endeavours At The British Fire Fighter Challenge
- 26 Sep 2019Breathing Apparatus Maintenance Course
- Fire Station 8 Grand Parade, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Fire and Ambulance Emergency 190