Nine Officers from the Gibraltar Fire and Rescue Service have successfully completed a management course delivered by Mark Little Associates and endorsed by the Institution of Leadership and Management. This course has been possible thanks to the collaboration of the Department of Education.
The Potential Leaders programme focuses on developing future managers and preparing our junior ranks to embrace the risks and opportunities that accompany new and challenging leadership roles. The course objectives centre on ensuring we provide the foundation for future success and committing to developing strong leaders. This programme empowers our officers to overcome the increasingly complex challenges that emerge as they take on leadership roles. By exploring the pros and cons of diverse leadership styles and strategies, allowing them to expand their ability to build productive teams, champion change, lead in difficult situations, and create a culture of high performance.
The Gibraltar Fire and Rescue Service would like to congratulate all our officers for their achievements as we collectively embark in this progressive journey to ensure we can become a stronger more resilient organisation during these challenging times for the fire service.
- 28 May 2019Fire Officer Qualifies as Breathing Apparatus Instructor
- 20 May 2019Fire Service Officers attend LNG Awareness Course in Rotterdam
- 27 Mar 2019Firefighters from the Gibraltar Fire & Rescue Service attend UK Course
- 18 Mar 2019A new Fire Control Operator for the Gibraltar Fire & Rescue Service
- 05 Dec 2018Four firefighters have successfully completed the second and final stage of the GFRS’ Sub Officer’s qualification process.
- Fire Station 8 Grand Parade, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Fire and Ambulance Emergency 190