Mr Anthony Yusifredo, Chief Fire Officer (CFO) and two other officers recently attended the Emergency Services Show (ESS) in Birmingham, UK.
The Emergency Services Show is the UK’s leading annual showcase of the blue light sector, featur-ing over 450 exhibitors, live demonstrations, unique learning opportunities and unrivalled net-working.
This year it took place at the NEC in Birmingham, the two-day event brings together all disciplines from the emergency services sector to discover innovative technology and operational solutions, share their experiences and unite in their collaborative approach to public safety. The fair exhibi-tion zones are used by leading fire service vehicle manufactures to showcase their range of appli-ances, specialist vehicles and cutting edge equipment, with this year seeing a substantial emphasis on aerial ladder platforms, owing to the high demands on the market.
Angloco, the manufacture of the two new Gibraltar Fire and Rescue Service (GFRS) fire tenders un-der construction in the UK displayed one of these at their stand.
- 28 May 2019Fire Officer Qualifies as Breathing Apparatus Instructor
- 20 May 2019Fire Service Officers attend LNG Awareness Course in Rotterdam
- 27 Mar 2019Firefighters from the Gibraltar Fire & Rescue Service attend UK Course
- 18 Mar 2019A new Fire Control Operator for the Gibraltar Fire & Rescue Service
- 05 Dec 2018Four firefighters have successfully completed the second and final stage of the GFRS’ Sub Officer’s qualification process.
- Fire Station 8 Grand Parade, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Fire and Ambulance Emergency 190