A Crew from Red Watch carried out pump training using the recently acquired Delta P3000 monitor. The DP3000 is manufactured of lightweight aluminium and designed for flow rates of up to 3000 Litres per minute. It can be used with either AFFF Foam or Water. It is fitted with a folding base for compact stowage and vertical movement is by an enclosed gearing system with a safety stop inorporated at 30 degrees above horizontal. The monitor was supplied fitted with a DN-A-2600 single flow adjustable Nozzle, capable of delivering a rated from 1140 to 2600 Litres per minute.
- 11 Nov 2019Fire Service Mechanic attends Servicing course in Holland
- 07 Nov 2019Fire Service personnel attend Hazardous Materials Course
- 18 Oct 2019GFRS Personnel Receive Their Overseas Territories 18 Year Good Conduct and Long Service Medals.
- 27 Sep 2019GFRS Fire Fighter Matt Coulthard Awarded Gibraltar Coin For His Endeavours At The British Fire Fighter Challenge
- 26 Sep 2019Breathing Apparatus Maintenance Course
- Fire Station 8 Grand Parade, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Fire and Ambulance Emergency 190