A Crew from Red Watch carried out pump training using the recently acquired Delta P3000 monitor. The DP3000 is manufactured of lightweight aluminium and designed for flow rates of up to 3000 Litres per minute. It can be used with either AFFF Foam or Water. It is fitted with a folding base for compact stowage and vertical movement is by an enclosed gearing system with a safety stop inorporated at 30 degrees above horizontal. The monitor was supplied fitted with a DN-A-2600 single flow adjustable Nozzle, capable of delivering a rated from 1140 to 2600 Litres per minute.
- 23 Jul 2020His Excellency The Governor Visits the Fire Station.
- 25 Jun 2020Summer BBQ Advice
- 27 Apr 2020Promotions at the Gibraltar Fire & Rescue Service
- 24 Feb 2020Fire Service Officers attend High Rise Incident Command Course
- 24 Jan 2020Gibraltar Has a New Chief Fire Officer
- Fire Station 8 Grand Parade, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Fire and Ambulance Emergency 190