A Crew from Red Watch carried out pump training using the recently acquired Delta P3000 monitor. The DP3000 is manufactured of lightweight aluminium and designed for flow rates of up to 3000 Litres per minute. It can be used with either AFFF Foam or Water. It is fitted with a folding base for compact stowage and vertical movement is by an enclosed gearing system with a safety stop inorporated at 30 degrees above horizontal. The monitor was supplied fitted with a DN-A-2600 single flow adjustable Nozzle, capable of delivering a rated from 1140 to 2600 Litres per minute.
- 28 May 2019Fire Officer Qualifies as Breathing Apparatus Instructor
- 20 May 2019Fire Service Officers attend LNG Awareness Course in Rotterdam
- 27 Mar 2019Firefighters from the Gibraltar Fire & Rescue Service attend UK Course
- 18 Mar 2019A new Fire Control Operator for the Gibraltar Fire & Rescue Service
- 05 Dec 2018Four firefighters have successfully completed the second and final stage of the GFRS’ Sub Officer’s qualification process.
- Fire Station 8 Grand Parade, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Fire and Ambulance Emergency 190