Divisional Officer Matthew Payas, Sub Officers Christian Desoiza and Kevagn Estella, Leading Fire Fighter Adrian McComb and Fire Fighters Edgar Bocarisa and Lee Ferrary were among the twenty one Officers from the GFRS, RGP and GDP present at the Convent to receive the above mentioned medals from The Chief Minister Fabian Picardo and His Excellency The Governor Lieutenant General Edward Davis. His Excellency the Governor paid tribute to recipients and showed appreciation for the risks undertaken by them in their roles serving and protecting the people of Gibraltar, stating that they should “be rightly proud of that difference”. A massive congratulations on behalf of their colleagues at the GFRS, wishing them all the best for their remaining years of service.
- 05 Dec 2019GIBRALTAR FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICE OFFICERS VISIT LONDON FIRE BRIGADE
- 09 Dec 2019Fire Service Officers attend Compartment Fire Behaviour Course
- 11 Nov 2019Fire Service Mechanic attends Servicing course in Holland
- 07 Nov 2019Fire Service personnel attend Hazardous Materials Course
- 18 Oct 2019GFRS Personnel Receive Their Overseas Territories 18 Year Good Conduct and Long Service Medals.
- Fire Station 8 Grand Parade, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
- Fire and Ambulance Emergency 190