The Gibraltar Fire and Rescue Service is committed to consistently delivering a high quality service to our community, sometimes in the most traumatic of circumstances. We recognise that to achieve this goal we must listen and respond to the views of the public.
Our Compliments and Complaints policy is intended to ensure that our procedures in relation to any praise and grievances are user focussed, fair, proportionate, consistent, accessible and easily understood. We will use the feedback we receive to monitor our performance and will incorporate this information into our processes in order to continually improve the Service we provide Gibraltar’s community.
We are keen to hear examples of good practice, excellent service delivery; individual acts of bravery or heroism, or of the simple attention to detail which exemplifies the caring service we provide to our community.
While we will always strive to do our best, we know that we won’t always get it right. In instances where our standards of service are questioned, we welcome the opportunity to investigate the circumstances, are committed to correcting any lapses and to using the learning outcomes to improve our Service.
Compliments, comments or complaints can be made in a number of ways:
- In person: At the fire station (ask to speak to the duty Officer)
- Telephone: +350 200 79507 (ask to speak to the duty Officer)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (outlining/referencing, compliments, comments or complaints)
- Online: Kindly complete our Compliments Comments and Complaints form
- Post: Gibraltar Fire and Rescue Service,
8 Grand Parade